Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug: http response shown as tcp desegmentation only

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:04:21 +0100
This trace is incomplete (content-length and reassembled length) don't
match so the TCP reassembly code never performs subdissection on the
HTTP reply.

A fix should have the means of reassembling (and dissecting) HTTP
headers and HTTP entity *separately* (both in requests as in replies).
I'm not sure whether the TCP reassembly code would allow us to do this
today.

Regards,

Olivier