Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] -ansi vs. configure question

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:38:17 +0100
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 07:55:25PM +0100, Olivier Biot wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.3.2/gcc/Warning-Options.html
> It contains all possible warning levels etc.
> Candidate warning option: -Wmissing-declarations

We have a misunderstanding here: The point is, that some declarations
may be undeclared on other platforms. Compiling with -ansi basically
turns off all platform specific defines and defines __STRICT_ANSI__
(or something similar). The includes "behave" differently. So, back
to my intended question: Is there a way to make configure use certain
compiler flags *during* its checks?

 Ciao
       Jörg