Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Some error printouts when building from the la test tarballs

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:31:45 +0100
Anders Broman (TN/EAB) wrote:

These are actually two topics:

Hi,
This warning comes when simply pressing OK in the file loading menue, after selecting the file.
error opening c:\program files\ethereal\asn1\default.tt, No such file or directo
ry
The asn1 thing isn't of my knowledge.

(ethereal:2492): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1393 (gtk_widget_destro
y): assertion `widget != NULL' failed

This GTK warning was caused by me, I've checked in a fix for this.

Regards, ULFL