Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Slice and matches/contains operators

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:19:07 +0100
...and while checking both files into the CVS repository, I got my first CVS
sig11 :)
I'll stop checking in multiple directories at once.

I removed the lock by getting rid of the following files owned by me:
/usr/local/cvsroot/ethereal/epan/dfilter/#cvs.lock/
/usr/local/cvsroot/ethereal/epan/dfilter/#cvs.wfl.thud.ethereal.com.9052
/usr/local/cvsroot/ethereal/epan/ftypes/#cvs.lock/
/usr/local/cvsroot/ethereal/epan/ftypes/#cvs.wfl.thud.ethereal.com.9052

Regards,

Olivier