Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] nsis and h225 taps cleanups

From: Lars Roland <Lars.Roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 02:27:05 +0100
Hello all,

I made various small cleanups I'd like to contribute.

The value string arrays in h.225 counter taps are duplicates. We can replace the duplicates with "extern" declarations and thus let the taps use the original arrays from the dissector.

The nsis-script contains some stuff for glib 1.3. We don't support that any longer. Those lines can be removed.

I'd like the documentation to be built at the end of the make process on Win32. At the moment it is built before "ethereal.exe". A curious side effect is that nmake calls itself twice in the plugins subdirectory, once for tethereal and later once again for ethereal.

Patches are attached.

Best Regards,

Lars Roland