Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] GSM MAP dissector

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:42:00 -0800

On Dec 4, 2003, at 8:40 AM, Michael Lum wrote:
Also, should "my_decode_bitfield_value()" (which appears to be in a
number of dissectors) be put into "epan/to_str.c" with a different
name, "decode_bitfield_value()" changed to call it (the only difference
appears to be the " = " that "decode_bitfield_value()" uses), and the
dissectors with "my_decode_bitfield_value()" changed to use the version
in "epan/to_str.c"?
That would be great.

OK, I've checked it in as "other_decode_bitfield_value()".