Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] [CYGWIN]Build hints

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:31:31 +0100
Regarding the autotools issue, I circumvent this double choice by prepending
/usr/autotools/devel/bin to my PATH, so I always use the most recent
autotools.

After adding AM_CFLAGS = -I. to Makefile.am I was able to successfully build
tethereal for the very first time! Hurray! But I'm unable to capture though.
When capturing with tethereal, my CPU gets utilized at 60-100% while nothing
happens (even ^C does not help for quitting the application). With ethereal
I get a popup with the following message:
	"Unexpected error from select: Bad file descriptor"

Anyone a clue?

Regards,

Olivier