Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SQL Patch for ethereal

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:54:50 +0100
Hi,

Ober Heim sent a message regarding Michael Cohen's SQL patch some day ago.
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200310/msg00629.html

Unfortuantely I don't have Ober Heim's mail address since my mail-box has been full during
the last days, so I can just respond to the list.

Ober Heim wrote:
<Was this patch ever merged?

No

<Or does anyone have a copy of this?
<No lunch in trying to reach Michael Cohen at his real email address.

I got a patch for Ethereal 0.9.10 several months ago, but I also got a mail some weeks ago from Michael Cohen with link to a URL
where the code is maintained. I haven't had time to look closer to it yet since I have been out travelling during the last month.