Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Time for the next release?

From: "Michael Lum" <mlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:24:02 -0700
Yes, I did.

I have a GSM MAP dissector, modified from someones contribution
on mailing list and a GSM BSSMAP/DTAP dissector.

Currently the GSM SMS TPDU dissector only hooks into my
BSSMAP/DTAP dissector.

My understanding is that SMPP is a different specification
although it was designed originally for GSM SMS purposes.

I don't think they go together.