Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] GTK+ 2.2 performance?

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:47:48 -0700
On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 10:58:16AM -0500, Gerald Combs wrote:
> Also, has anyone checked out GTK-Wimp?  It's a "Windows impersonator"
> theme for GTK+ that uses native Win32 API calls to draw widgets:
>
>     http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/

Speaking of GTK+-for-something-other-than-X11, has anybody checked out
either

	http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/

or

	http://gtk-quartz.sourceforge.net/

(I'm not sure whether the latter is ready to use; I think the former
is.)

The first of those uses Carbon, not Cocoa; hopefully, that doesn't get
in the way of using UNIX APIs.

I might give that a try on my iBook at some point.