Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Compiling on Windows 2000

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:18:29 -0500 (CDT)
**Check that, I found how to make the installer.  I downloaded NSIS, but
now when I try to compile the makefile in the packaging directory, I get
an error telling me "pod2html is not recognized as an internal or external
command."
--I just installed Perl, is there something special I need to do to make
it recognize 'pod2html'?

I finally got it to compile, but now when I try and run ethereal.exe I get
a message stating, "The procedure entry point g_main_context_iteration
could not be located in the dynamic link library glib-1.3.dll."
Is there a way to build the installer? I'm not sure what the line,

MAKENSIS="C:/program files/nsis/makensis.exe"

is refering to in the config.nmake file.