Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] building plugin dll-s on Linux?

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:22:06 +0200

This would be great, but the way I work (see README.win32 for
the whole story) I always disable plugin and pcap support when
building under cygwin:

     $ PATH=/opt/gnome/bin:$PATH

     $ ./autogen.sh --without-pcap --without-plugins
     $ ./configure --without-pcap --without-plugins

As a side note, I'm still not able to figure out why I cannot run "make"
without fatal errors popping up, I always have to specify "ethereal.exe"
as target (see the required extension). If some autogen/automake guru
could provide some help here, he'll be more than welcomed :)