Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Version 1.0 please

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:33:35 +0200
Quite some time ago we had a list of things we wanted to do before
releasing version 1.0. Well, we are still not there but on the other
hand I've noticed more and more postings of users speaking of version
9.x, leaving out the initial "0.". Shouldn't we just say ok, the users
decided we are production quality and call one of the next releases
1.0.0?

 Ciao
     Jörg