Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ASN.1 again

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:47:50 +0100
Tomas Kukosa wrote

<Hi,
< commercial product is e.g. from OSS Nokalva (www.oss.com)
<    OSS ASN.1 Tools for C
<    OSS ASN.1 Tools for C++
<   I know only result of ASN.1->C compiler and I think it would not be
< easy to write a wrapper for it. Maybe, from C++ it can be easier.
<
<  The OpenH323 project (www.openh323.org) contains some ASN.1 compiler
< to C++. It was used e.g. by Andreas Sikkema in the H323 plugin for
< Ethereal (www.voice2sniff.org).

There is also one more Mozilla Public License ASN.1 compiler (it's based on the openh323 ASN.1 compiler) at:
http://iiiasn1.sourceforge.net/main.html

However I have not used it myself, so I don't know more than what the web-page says.