Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] VOIP protocols

From: "Mr. netapizer" <netapizer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 03:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm currently working on a voip protocol analyzer which will be based on libpcap. I'm looking for quite detailed documentation on following protocol's:

Cisco's Skinny Client Protocol (I coulnd't find any doc/paper on even Cisco's own site)

H225.0 (I have ITU-T recommendation but i need more )

Any ideas where i can find these documents?

Do you Yahoo!?