Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Configure ethereal failue.

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:30:09 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Too H H wrote:

> Dear Developer,
>
> I cannot configure ethereal-0.9.11 because I cannot find gtk-config or
> glib-config in my solaris 8 Intel machine. Where can I get a copy of these
> programs?

Glib and GTK+ packages are available on the Solaris 8 Software Companion
CD.  If you don't have the CD handy you can download the CD or the
individual packages from

    http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/freeware/pkgs_download.html

Once the packages are installed you need to make sure /usr/sfw/bin is in
your PATH.

Glib, GTK+ and Ethereal packages are also availabe from The Written Word:

    http://www.thewrittenword.com/