Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Howto get RX/AFS to append to COL_INFO?

From: Jaime Fournier <jafour1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 11:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
Included is a diff of what I did to packet-afs.c
The changes were, to include pinfo on all functions.
So that I could make use of the col_append_fst
r.
The second was to insert col_append_str's with the
text of FOO in many places to see if I could get in to
take.
It compiles fine, but when run against the AFS
packets, which call all the same functions I updated,
FOO never makes its way to the COL_INFO line...

I also included a single packet dump of an AFS
fetch-status call as a demonstration.

--- Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Jaime Fournier wrote:
>
> > That is the function I am trying to use.
> > I have used used it extensively, as can be seen in
> > packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.
>
> Oops, sorry.
>
> > The problem is that there is no error, and it is
> not
> > appending to the COL_INFO.
> > So it looks like there is more to it than just
> adding
> > pinfo to the parameters of the function.
>
> Well, show us how you are trying to use it. It has
> always just worked for
> me.
>
> Regards
> -----