Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] updates to wishlist

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:24:46 +1000
Perhaps the wishlist on the website should be updated:
4, ability to merge capture files      : mergecap
5, gui to create filters    : exists
6, Filter thing when rightclicking an item   : exists
22, ability to mark packets : exists
23: ability to stop captures after certain time   : exists
37   i am uncertain, is this implemented?

in the TODO:
* the thing about reassembly could be removed. I think we can reassemble
close to everything already.
* "I'd like to someday re-write the display filter routines to have a more
powerful syntax."   I think it is as powerful as it can be already.
* "A GUI capture/display filter creator."   I think we have this now.
* "Display filters: allow filtering on "enumerated" data types by name,
i.e. if a field has a "value_string" array associated with it, allow
users to specify the string associated with a value."  We have this as well.