Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with latest CVS snapshot (I think something with packet_

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:34:43 +0200
Hello List!

After updating to the latest CVS snapshot (from friday to today), I have problems with the packet display.

First: it didn't compile. The packet_list.obj was missing in the win32 "gtk/Makefile.nmake" file. I added that in my source tree.

Second: When I load a capture file, all packets are marked. If I do an "unmark all", they are ok, but the colorization doesn't work. The same thing happens, when I capture a file.

Regards, ULFL
WEB.DE Club - jetzt testen für 1 Euro! Nutzen Sie Ihre Chance
unter https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021105