Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] "usability extensions"

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:23:55 +1000
Sounds good.

Please also look at the display filter dialog. I dont like that one at all
and it is very
un-intuitive.  (Edit/Display Filters ...)
That one should be completely redone from scratch.

I also think it would be very useful if the display filters were stored in
separate files,
where the name of the display filter would be the filename.
That would make it much easier to exchange display filters between users.