Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] "Makefile.nmake clean" patch

From: Khachaturov Vassilii <Vassilii.Khachaturov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:31:38 -0400
There are both native and gnuwin32 (a.k.a. cygwin)-based Perl ports on NT
since before Ethereal was born - I think it's OK to require it for the build
environment. It's installing out of the box, so I think it makes sense to
ask
the developer to fetch it before the build.

(If you disagree, maybe you'd like to move it up to "distclean" level for
win32?)