Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: trying to build with giop plugin using Sol aris 2.7 and e

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:09:58 +0200
On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 01:02:21PM -0400, Patnaik, Anjela wrote:
> Now do I need to add glib and gtk lib dirs to my path?
> The specific error messages down below seem to indicate
> a macro missing. Any help appreciated!

OK, then answer the following question please :-)

> Can you check whether/where the following files exist on your system:
> gtk.m4, glib.m4, libtool.m4?

It looks to me that these files are not found and I want to find out
why. They should be installed in someprefix/share/aclocal/ and your
local copy of aclocal should either search for them in that directory
or they should be added to the aclocal call in autogen.sh with -I path1
-I path2 ...

 Ciao
    Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know