Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] building ethereal GIOP/corba plugin

From: "Patnaik, Anjela" <APatnaik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:03:33 -0400
I think in my case, there are multiple IDL files
but not necessarily a master IDL file that includes
other IDL files.

Now another question is:
after I generate the C files, do I update the
Makefiles in the src directory and the plugins
directory or just the plugins directory?

When updating the Makefile, do I add the
file names under the DISSECTOR_SRC and also
update plugin_src and plugin_libs or not??

And do I need to build both directories and if
so in what order?

Finally, has anyone built using these makefiles
with Cygwin compiler? I had some trouble in cygwin
recognizing the idl2eth.sh so I called omniidl directly.

I am running on Windows 2k.

THANK YOU