Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] dissector naming - DCC

From: Nathan Neulinger <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 18:56:41 -0500
I'm planning on adding support for the packets produced by the
distributed checksum clearinghouse package (dcc), however, most people
think of irc when the term dcc is used, so I hesitated to use
packet-dcc.

I though of 'maildcc' instead, but that's kindof ugly.

Any suggestions?

Maybe 'dccd'? That's the name of the server process.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx