Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] NETLOGON

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:26:18 +1100
Hi list.

I am soon to finish a first shot at implementing full NETLOGON according to
the netlogon idl file.
Unfortunately, since most stuff in NETLOGON is unknown, this means that most
of the stuff
displayed by ethereal will be rather uninteresting, like "Unknown long:
0x12345678"
etc.
But at least it prints the type of the data.

I expect this work to be completed in 3-4 days.
If anyone would have any NETLOGON captures to share I would be most grateful
since it would allow some testing to be performed before I post the patch.

I would be especially interested in any commands showing the use of unions
since Netlogon uses
a different encapsulation format for unions than SAMR did.

best regards
    ronnie sahlberg