Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Next release

From: "Clayton, Mark" <mark.clayton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:33:43 -0500

Yea, this is what I meant.  I should have been more clear.

> Perhaps they want to be more than just a UI library - Trolltech, for
> example, touts Qt as being more than just a UI toolkit:

Yes, wxWindows also wants to be more than just a UI framework.
It includes many non-ui classes.  Rather than including the list
inline, here is a link to the list of classes ordered by category.
http://www.lpthe.jussieu.fr/~zeitlin/wxWindows/docs/wxwin437.htm#classesbyca
It shows that there are classes for database connectivity,
network access, file systems, XML based resource, threads,
streams, clipboard, printing, IPC, and more.

Regards,
Mark