Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] O.K. -- what dumb thing am I missing?

From: Greg Franks <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:09:56 -0500 (EST)
I loaded ethereal from the CVS repository, and I am attempting to
rebuild it from scratch.  However, this pops out.  I am using gcc on
the SumOS.

% uname -a
SunOS greg 5.7 Generic_106541-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
% ./autogen.sh
Checking for python.
Using `AC_PROG_RANLIB' is rendered obsolete by `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
Running ./configure with no arguments. If you wish to pass any,
please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
processing .
aclocal
autoheader
autoheader: config.h.in is unchanged
automake --add-missing --gnu
Makefile.am:762: dftest_DEPENDENCIES was already defined in condition TRUE, which implies condition HAVE_PLUGINS_TRUE

  dftest_DEPENDENCIES (User, where = 762) =
  {
    TRUE => \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(dftest_additional_libs)	\