Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] ldp_patch

From: Ricardo Barroetaveña <rbarroetavena@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:43:46 -0300
Hello,
pls find attached a patch file for packet-ldp.c. It's based in version 1.23
from CVS.  Today I noticed the current one is 1.26 so I tried to update my
file to include this new version (I included my packet-ldp.c file too).
W/ the patch the dissector should be able to understand all TLVs and msgs
present in RFC3036. In the future I'll try to add support for CR extensions.
For the patch to be fully functional, it needs desegment_tcp() to handle an
N-stage requests. I've been working in a patch for this with Ronnie
Sahlberg. We're almost ready with it. I think we'll be able to post it in
afew days after some testing.

Thanks,
Ricardo.