Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] nfs : patch to snoop fhandle to filenames

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:57:22 +1100
Tiny patch attached from my old tree.

this fixes the bug that nfs name snooping did not work for nfs v2.
(the patch contains  some cosmetic moving aroung of a few blocks of code,
the bugfix itself is only three lines in the diff, one line deleted and one
line gets an indentation change.
see if you can spot it.)
mount v1 and v2 which are handled identically should also work.

as for link and symlink.
i did not add them tonight.
though it should be very very simple to add them using cutnpaste.
please have a go at it if you want to.

the only thing tricky could be where to place the if() blocks.
one of the commands have one name and two handles and the other command have
two names and one handle?
so they cant be placed exactly where the current if() blocks are.
also might be tricky to find the parent fh, but not very.