Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] h263 rtp payload

From: Francisco Javier Cabello <pacoct@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:16:56 +0100
Hello,

I'm working in a dissector for h263 rtp payload, however I have
found some problems to testing it (see messages about rtp dynamic
payload).
Has  someone an environment to test this kind of transmition?
I'll be glad if someone send me a data file to testing my dissector. If
someone want my code to testing, asked me for it.
In several days I'll try to put a patch in the list.

Regards,

	Francisco J. Cabello.