Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] NDMP patch.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:56:56 -0800 (PST)
> attached is a patch which implements all of ndmp except the two calls
> encapsulating scsi-cbd

Checked in.

> perhaps it is time to implement packet-scsi.c since both ndmp and iscsi
> would benefit from that one

Probably a good idea.  Heck, somebody may decide to add a scheme to log
Fibre Channel traffic (or parallel SCSI traffic, or IEEE 1394 traffic)
to a file at some point, adding even more SCSI transports.

> i would be very interested in aquiring ndmp captures to test it with,

I may get some at some point (although they may be huge, and may contain
stuff I'd need to edit out before sending it).