Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patches for capture.c and tethereal.c (0.9.0)

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:05:17 -0800 (PST)
> The attached patches add checks for pcap_dispatch, and stop capturing if
> the call fails.

Checked in.

> My patch uses setjmp and longjmp, so I hope there are no portability
> issues.

"setjmp()" and "longjmp()" are in ANSI C, so there shouldn't be any.

BTW, there was an entry in the AUTHORS file for a Graeme Hewson with the
e-mail address "graeme.hewson@xxxxxxxxxx"; I added items for the new
changes to that entry - was that correct?  I.e., are you that Graeme
Hewson (who added some additional codes to the RADIUS dissector) and, if
so, should I change the e-mail address in the AUTHORS file?