Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] EAP in Radius Support

From: Brandon Saunders <brandon.a.saunders.1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:53:53 -0500
I have been looking through some of the mail archives and CVS directories looking for some information about EAP support in RADIUS. I see where Pekka Nikander worked on some EAPOL and EAP modules. I made a small change to the packet-radius.c file to allow it to understand the EAP option, but all it does is print the text of the string. I would like to dissect that portion of the packet

Is anyone working on this?
How difficult would it be to integrate the EAP dissector into the options lines of the RADIUS dissector? I would be happy to do it, but I need a little guidance.

EAP within RADIUS is very common in the Wireless Ethernet authentication community, which is what I need it for.

Brandon Saunders
Senior Network Engineer
Ohio University Communication Network Services
Email: brandon.a.saunders.1@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: (740)593-9835
Cell: (740)707-4945
Pager: (740)592-7828