Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] tethereal

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:04:40 +0100 (CET)
Dear all,

is the current version (this means the one from CVS) of tethereal OK?

When I start tethereal (on MacOS X) it generates a segfault, because
wtab_get_bytes_dumped is called with a NULL pointer argument from
line 618 of wiretab/file.c, which is called from line 933 of tethereal.

Could someone verify if this happens also on other platforms or is it
a MacOS X problem? Currently I do not have access to another OS
to do it myself.

Best regards
Michael

--