Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] PDF of the Ethereal User's Guide is up now ...

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:37:22 +0930
Frank Singleton wrote:
Guy Harris wrote:

The running head appears to overlap the first line on each page; I don't
know if this is a problem with the PDF or with the Acrobat Reader 4.0
I'm using (Linux version, running in compatibility mode on FreeBSD).

Ditto for me on Redhat 7.1 with xpdf. The header containing chapter
number seems to not be offset from the 1st line of text, so clobbers
it . Otherwise it looks good !

Yes, I will have to fix the stylesheets so that this does not occur. I might also generate an A4 version and a US-letter version.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba