Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] NCP Packets

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:50:50 +1000
Hi,

If NCP fragmentation works similar to ipv4 fragmentation then it should be
quite easy
for someone knowing how NCP fragmentation works to add the appropriate calls
to reassemble.c .
See the diff's for packet-ip.c or packet-ipv6.c when reassembly was added
for examples.

I dont know how NCP fragmentation works and I dont have a protocol spec for
NCP so I cant
do that work. Someone else on the list might do it though.