Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] NCP Packets

From: Pete <psailor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:14:57 -0400
I am trying to trace some problems we have been having with Novell logins. Our telecommunications department uses NA's Sniffer to capture the packets and then sends them to me. Unfortunately I don't have access to Sniffer and have been trying to figure out what is happening using Ethereal. Ethereal is a great product and I recommend it to everyone I know, but it does fall short when decoding NCP. I would like to help with adding more NCP decodes to Ethereal, but since I don't code very well, I thought I could start by sending the traces to you and hopefully someone will have time to look at them and add more support.

Thanks and keep up the great work,

Pete

Peter Sailor
psailor@xxxxxxxxx