Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How to write a protocol like Netbios, ARP, IP or get and send a e

Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:09:57 +0800 (CST)
Hi:
    I want to wirte an application in win98/2000 that can get and sent a special-tpye ethernet frame directly, just like the protocl Netbios, IP  ARP do it, they can send and receive Erhernet frame for special type.
  how can I begin this work ,using SDK or DDK, or any other API?
  or anyone can give me the priciple or src example of Netxray or Ethereal? especially how to contact with windows system self?

Thanks!

yahong