Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] NLM protocol

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 05:30:16 +1100
Hi

I have updated packet-nlm.c so that ALL procedures in version 1, version 3
and version 4
of the protocol are supported.
Previously, only a small subset on version 1 procedures were implemented.

(Can I have my name listed in the Contributors list?)

Attached is the updated packet-nlm.c and also a capture file showing packets
for all
procedures that exist in version 1 and version 3 of the protocol.
(I could not find a nlm.x file for the RPC definitions for version 4 of the
protocol)
In the capture file, please disregard the replies from host 10.1.1.1, it is
broken.