Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Plan for next release

From: Mike Hall <mlh@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 23:37:05 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Gilbert Ramirez wrote:

> I'm planning on releasing 0.8.15 this week, unless someone has some
> changes which would make me wait until later.
[snip]

I recommened ethereal to a friend and he had a comment. Some of our
documentation still references zing.org. He wondered which was the real
site for ethereal. ethereal.com or ethereal.zing.org. So we might want to
clean the documentation a bit before this next release. Unfortunatly, I al
swamped this week with work. If no one else can get to it before the
relase, perhaps I will have some time after.

--Mike

--
| Mike Hall               Real programmers dream in Java.           |