Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] bug: ethereal 0.8.12 and 0.8.14 display first TFTP capture as WCC

From: Ron Flory <ron.flory@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:12:04 -0600
hi-

 this is weird.

 The first time I capture a TFTP session, Ethereal displays it as tons
of 'Unknown WCCP message'.  The second capture is OK.

 System:

 RedHat 6.2-based, x86 (SMP P-III), running 2.2.17pre13

 The hex dump of the TFTP datagrams look fine, its just the decoder
seems to be confused...

 I can send data capture/screendump if nobody else can duplicate this...

ron