Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Protocol tree for filters

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:17:35 -0800
On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 10:13:33PM -0500, Ed Warnicke wrote:
> Second, the refresh when I scroll through the list seems to be very very
> slow

It's not particularly slow for me; perhaps your machine is slow, or
perhaps the video driver for your card isn't very good.

In any case, it's just a standard GtkCList, used in a number of other
GTK+ applications (and also used for the protocol tree in Ethereal), so
it's not as if Ethereal is what's making it slow....