Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Are plugins working?

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:27:47 -0600
thanks. That helps my Linux version, but not my Win32 version. But before
anyone worries,
I need to double-check the way I built the plugin DLL's on Windows.

--gilbert

Ed Warnicke <hagbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/20/2000 05:15:27 PM

To:   Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc:   ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx (bcc: Gilbert Ramirez/Tivoli Systems)
Subject:  Re: [Ethereal-dev] Are plugins working?

Have you tried looking in the Edit->Protocols menu to see if their
showing up there.  If I recall correctly the new style plugins
don't show up in the plugins menu but are activated/deactivated in
the Edit->Protocols menu.

Ed