Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] README.developer

From: Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:48:03 -0400
On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 11:30:39AM -0500, Jeff Foster wrote:

> Attached is a new version of README.developer.  I have added more
> info on calling sub-dissectors, conversations, user preferences,
> and per-packet data.  The user preferences and per-packet info is
> a little thin as I hurried this up to get it out before the pending
> release.
>
> Feel free to comment and critique.

Thanks. It looks good. But this change:

-
-/* Check if protocol decoding is enabled else decode as data and return */

-       OLD_CHECK_DISPLAY_AS_DATA(proto_PROTOABBREV, pd, offset, fd, tree);
+                                       /* load the display labels      */
+       pinfo->current_proto = "PROTO_NAME";

should add the CHECK_DISPLAY_AS_DATA() call.

--gilbert