Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Tutorial slides up for review

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:45:48 +0900
Hi,

The slides I am planning to use in my Ethereal Tutorial in Malaysia are up
on the web at:

  http://www.ns.aus.com/ethereal/presentations/tut-1/index.html

It is a magicpoint presentation.

I will be developing a more detailed one for the Australian Open Source
Software conference here in Adelaide in December, since that will be
attended my people who will want more detail.

Both tutes are designed to be presented with two display devices, one
presenting the slides, with the other for hacking and frobbing ...

Please note, if I have left your name off the early slide, it is not meant
as a slight, I simply have a limited amount of space. The list of
developers is up on the web site (and perhaps I should add that), and I
wanted to list those I see as the luminaries, and of course, I had to add
my own name as well :-)

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx