Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Ethereal and H.323 dissector possible license solution

From: Laurent Deniel <deniel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:57:36 +0200
Gilbert Ramirez wrote:

> Andreas -- do you still have the work
> you did in trying to get H.323 to work as a plugin? Besides the
> problem with multiple dissectors in a single loadable module (which
> someone said "should work"),

Yes, it does work but I was on Unix not on Win32 (PLUGINS_NEED_ADDRESS_TABLE
unused, I didn't see any impact though) ...

--
Laurent DENIEL        | E-mail: deniel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Paris, FRANCE         |         laurent.deniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      | WWW   : http://www.worldnet.fr/~deniel
    All above opinions are personal, unless stated otherwise.