Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Why are we doing a conversation_init in rescan_packets in file.c

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:21:29 +0900
Hi,

Why are we doing a conversation_init in rescan_packets?

I am trying to associate information with a conversation, and the
conversation exists regardless of whether or not we have filtered and thus
rescanned the packets.

However, before even looking at hacking that call out, and the
protocol_init call that is being done, I thought I would ask.

I think that protocol_init and conversation_init should only be called when
we load a new file.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx