Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] reporting and statistics

From: CHAD B ARMSTRONG <cba2782@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:01:48 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,
	I downloaded and installed Ethereal on my Linux (slackware) box
and was immedialty impressed. I would like to add some statistics
reporting features, such as, % network utilization and % makeup by
protocol. Maybe even a bar graph or two. I think the data needed for the
reporting is already gathered I just need to find and format it. Can
anyone give me a pointer (no pun intended) on where to find the data I
need? I've looked in a couple of files mainly summary.c and .h but to no
avail. Thanks

chad

ps the data used to make the summary window would be a great
starting point.