Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Hex dump reverse video

From: "Graham Bloice" <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:11:06 +0100
Attached is a patch that changes the behaviour of the hex (and ASCII) dump
to show the selected portion of the string in reverse video instead of bold
characters.  This improves the display on win32, as the bold characters are
wider than the medium ones.

It's a straight replacement for the existing medium/bold font highlighting.
I haven't incorporated any option to switch behaviour, or removed the
ability to set the font's from the command line.

Have a look and let me know if you think it's worth proceeding with, and
I'll do another patch to either remove the font stuff, or add a command line
switch, which I would like to default to on for Win32.

I've checked it on RH 6.0 and it seems OK.

Regards,

Graham Bloice
Software Developer
Trihedral UK Limited