Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Regarding EIGRP dissector (patch included)

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:13:45 -0700
On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 12:23:27PM +0300, Paul Ionescu wrote:
> You may commit it.

Done.

> BTW. What command or option can I give to "cvs diff  some.files" to also
> include in patch the new files which I created ?

I'm not sure there is one - "cvs diff" is, inconveniently, not quite as
capable as "diff" in some cases (for one thing, when it diffs a file in
a subdirectory, it doesn't put a relative pathname into the diff header,
which means that "patch" can get confused and patch the wrong file, as
the GNU "diff" I have here, at least, pays more attention to the file
names in the "diff" headers than to the file names in the "Index:"
headers).